Tuesday, October 18, 2005

-

Sometimes one just haf 2 apprrecaite gd english lorhx.


=

I just read one really good book. It's amazing how many good books don't get their deserved recognition. I, uh, forgot the title... but it manages to be so horrific and wonderfully romantic at the same time. (:


Hm, did I actually say that?


Ah. I could be a book critic. Go me.


My results so far don't seem that bad. I think I'll get into 2Faith, I mean, if others have lousier results than me... though I doubt it. A1 for English, A2 for Maths and History... and something for the other subjects. I guess I'll flunk MEP, as usual.


General music rocks, though. It's fun-er than MEP for sure. Miss Lee isn't the best teacher but she's... adequately nice.


Try suing me for slander. HA.


I swear, our government is off its rocker.


Say 'aye', those who agree.


AYE.


We're not trained dogs. No one can train us to talk about what they like in public. Or at least, they can't train us to not talk about something.


Freedom of speech. Its definition speaks for itself. Freedom isn't supposed to include responsibility. We have TONGUES so bloody use them! No one tames the tongue.


Not even fines and threats of jail.


Not that I have any wish to speak ill of any teacher, but I still believe in freedom of speech.


Democratic country, ha.


Go eff yourself, --------------..------!


You know, in the book "The Gunslinger", Stephen King describes the phrase "go fuck yourself" as "an impossible act of masturbation".


It's hard not to love him.


Anyway, go Jericho.


Go Paul Slater.


Go Blaise Zabini.


87.4% for English! yay.