Sunday, October 09, 2005

is


How absolutely touching. A picture given to me. ;) Not very special, but the camaraderie's there.


I have a lit test on tuesday which I haven't studied for. I don't plan to flunk it, but I don't plan to study either. But the latter won't prevail. I'll study anyway. Damn guilt.


Two book reviews to do. Piano to practise. (I just can't get this song right) Lit test to study for. More songs to download. Hockey to practise, only my stick is currently in school.
Wish the seniors weren't coming to training next next week. I don't dislike them, as in, dislike dislike, but I prefer sec ones-only trainings.
Freak darn shit! Oh bother. I feel like singing a threnody for you. Baroque style. Ornamentation and all. Out of all the old music, I like Celtic and Baroque the best. Folk songs, like Irish and Scottish and English folk songs, are nice as well. Wonder if they all have threnodies. (:


Yeah and I don't like having to do book reviews. It's almost as bad as lit. Just minus the hard thinking. Think hard. Bah. As if it's that enjoyable.


I'm going cycling later. Revel in my freedom! haha. Paula's finished her exams, I can't believe it. Usually most schools finish only next week, but darn.


I'm feeling sorta depressed because I'm listening to Ashlee Simpson's 'Endless Summer'. I like her name. Ashlee. The song gives you that bittersweet feeling. I'm going to recommend it to readers of the very last chapter of Ironically So.


Ironically So is my baby. Wonder how I'm going to conclude it. It's a lousy story, though. Barely any plot. Just a get 'em together story, plus rubbish added in in bits and pieces.
It's not my stinking fault that your life sucks.

I still like it. The real plots will come in my next story. I think it's going to be original fiction, not fanfiction. Like the new music? You'd better.