Thursday, October 27, 2005

What is wrong with this computer? I've had to restart it twice already. Damn.


hey STACY. I LIKE having a twin. (:


So you don't confuse us, she's known as Stacy and I'm known as Stace.


-


I took the wrong 317 bus and ended up walking more than I'd intended to. It wasn't that bad, I guess. I discovered the existence of a church I don't remember having seen before.


-


Our class got three people who're top in the level for a particular subject. I love my class.


Everyone's affable Moting/Hui Ting topped the Faith and Truth classes to get the highest in MEP.


Weng Jun, (who paired up with Vanessa to create our lovely air stewardess) is the top in Art!


We love you guys. (:


Or, at least I do.


Mint gelato. Ah.


Funny, isn't it, how everyone (or, at least, those who didn't realize this before), including me, took so long -10 months!- to gain just a semblance of class unity?


At least we'll have next year.


One more day to that click of finality.


When all comes crashing down and we become unofficial sec twos.


When this year's PSLE students get their turn at being the babies of this school.


Time passed by me while I was still wedged in my own self pity.


Oh, well. 2006 will bring more good turns. Even numbered years always do. (:


Hockey tomorrow. All I wanna do is just play, play and play. Matches, I mean. No grueling training. Even though it's good for us and all that blah.


I suck at hitting. Really truly absolutely.


But then, there's Saturday.


Robyn, I hope you managed to convince your apparently 'HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT' Jonathan Floog of a debate coach to stay. (:


We get our PPRs tomorrow. I can't wait. Hopefully I've gotten an A1, or something close to an A1, for my overall percentage.


I personally think Mrs Sushilla was too lenient in the marking of our portfolio stuff and class participation. I got 19/20 for class participation even though I rarely speak up in class. This ain't right. =

Anyway, bye.