Saturday, October 29, 2005

No one likes a party or whatever with two people thinking they call the shots. If there's one thing I've learnt, you can never have a successful gathering if practically everything is planned, scheduled and stuff - I tried it when I was in primary 3 and it sucked.


There was a programme written. Omnbg, a programme. Like, seven o'clock, we do this, blah blah blah.


And there was this thing which left me freakingly pissed. People, if you've already got stuff to do, don't even attend the gathering. No one likes people leaving half way.


You know what? I'd prefer a gathering with just SPR, or SPAR.


They called it a Halloween party. I think one could merely say "party" and it wouldn't make much difference.


There was pop music playing. Uh huh, pop music playing on halloween. Everything was so not Halloween. Party poppers, that spray thing that smells like orange juice, signs and banners... the streetlamps were on full shine too.


It went far worse than my expectations.


Next time, there is absolutement no way I am going to attend any gathering like that.


-


Anyway, congratulations to Robyn for her debate team getting the place of runner up.


I hope the C'div hockey team manages just as well, if not better, for next year's tournament. I'm looking forward to it already. (:


You know, I wish we had direct buses to the NLB. Robyn says it's 133. But she doesn't know where to alight. Neither do I.


I can't do sit ups anymore. Once I could do 53 in a minute. Now I'm bordering 30 sit ups a minute. How freaking lousy is that?


I don't like close minded people. THERE.