Monday, October 24, 2005

-

I feel so proud of myself. My very first duel scene.


wahaha.


You know, I've realized something. Upon reading my classmates' blogs, I've noted that a lot of them used to type in chatspeak. Lots of it.


I hv got dis videotpe of mie sister acting lyke crap......... hahax


(I made that up)


But now...


All/most of them type in more or less good English. Proper spelling with just a few abbreviations. Like maybe the occasional 'u'. =

I've got this videotape of my sister acting like crap, lol.


Something like that.


Some of them type in more or less perfect spelling, with au moins adequate grammar.


I wonder why.


I mean, it's a relief to see people turning to the better English...


Chatspeak is a travesty of the English language
-By someone I saw at a gaia forum.


I'm implying something that has absolutely nothing to do with me.


And I wonder why.


(:


-


I've been dedicating myself to le langue francais lately. Unlike previous times when all I did was attend lessons every Saturday, and absorb 20% of what Prof. Nourredine Larhzal (sp?) said.


A miraculous breakthrough.


-


Nowadays all rap songs sound the same to me.


Ciara is like the carbon copy of Beyonce.


I mean, their style of singing.


Rebirths. Ha.


Jojo is the future Britney Spears. Competing with Lindsay Lohan.


They're all different people, but in the music field, they're all rebirths of the same thing.


P. Diddy, 50 cent, Usher, Eminem - what's the difference?


They're all rappers. They all rap.


Music in the 21st Century is boring.


-


Oh, and I wonder. In the future, we might have solar and moon powered stuff. To save electricity. Imagine.


Like that, I put my precious radio next to the window and listen to it the whole night without fearing that all our lights and fans and stuff will go poof the next day.


OR, we can have air cons powered by moisture in the air. Sure, it'll be terribly dehydrating, but heck.


Okay.