Tuesday, October 18, 2005

-

Robyn, I think -tentatively- that I know who you were referring to, and hunches are hunches, but sorry anyway. What's knncbb?


-


Being on gaiaonline was worth it tonight. Just received some valuable advice on how to make good characters and I think I'm actually on the road of humility. How cool is that. haha.


Zoo tomorrow. And then hockey. How much stuff can one cram into one day?


At least I have my favourite Thursday to look forward to- oops, no. There's that darn drama workshop. Skip it? ):


During the holidays. What shalt thyself do.


-tennis
-pig out on the couch with popcorn and magazines
-pig out in front of my computer
-read
-make an individual visit to the national library.
-hockey. ah.
-wallow in my hatred for
-revel in/bemoan my results
-blog
-blog
-read
-read
-write
-feel guilty some more.
-go cycling and stuff
-christmas
-overseas trip to wherever my mum's planning to go. I vote New York.
-oh, yeah. get started on the commonwealth 2006 essay topic I received ages ago. sigh.
-omnbg. I figured it out.


visit my primary school.


duhly so, haha.


Annual prize presentation? I hope.


Oh, and of course, halloween. It seems to hold less appeal now, but bonfires. Mm. I love bonfires.


-failedpessimist