Monday, October 17, 2005

I seem to have a knack for becoming obsessed with imaginary people. In books. Yeah.


I've just read the last book of The Mediator, a book which I've been wanting to read for aaaaaaages. And I read it. Only it wasn't as good as I thought it to be. It was good at first, but the ending gave it a very fairy-tale-ish edge. Which is not good. I LIKE sad endings, hell, why couldn't Jesse just diiie? Oh, right, he's already dead. But if you've read the book, you know what I mean.


Well, I like Jesse, actually - he's nice and all.


butbutbut


I want Susannah to end up with the very Blaise Zabini-esque Paul Slater. There! I said it! Happy?


I prefer Paul Slater to any ol' Jesse boy.


chants


Paul Slater! Paul Slater! Paul Slater!


I mean, I was hoping that Jesse would go back to the past, Susannah would get all angry (or weepy, but I prefer angry) and then Paul comes into the picture and...


Ah. Reminds me of good ol' DMHG.


Let's observe a moment of silence to bemoan/mourn/whatever the unfortunate tragedy of the short lived snog-affair of Susannah and Paul.


...


I mean, Susannah and Paul!


...


How could they not be together?!


Stupid Kelly.


-


I know someone in class who is the worst poser I have ever met. I don't like posers.


I think the class should be divided into:


wannabes (or posers)
people who aren't merely wannabes, but who are actually popular. (I never said I liked them, but you never know.)
the nice group
the anime gang
and of course, the one and only, moste wise, intelligent BOOKWORMS.


aw. Bookworms rule. (:


-


By the way, there's this stupid misconception that people who don't talk much don't think much either. I know so many people who had that misconception of me. Before they read my blog. muahaha.


- People who don't talk much think/blog more because the time which they could use to talk is spent thinking.


- People who talk alot think/blog less.


Well, that's a sweeping statement, but it has a bit of truth. People who talk more in class only blog a few times a week. People like me blog almost everyday. I think.


Oh, well.


Give it up for the introverts.


And Paul Slater.


-sob-


TIRAMISU ICE CREAM. Not that dumb show they're showing on tv. I never liked Sharon Au, but shh.