Friday, October 07, 2005

-

Is there a word such as 'oblivy'? I hope so. I like that word. A lot.


Oh, and recently I've read a book with more than just a few hints at homosexuality and then I thought about Romeo and Juliet, and A Midsummer's Night Dream. Romantic tragedies and comedies respectively.


People fuck up their brains with all those shitty illusions about ROMANCE.


Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. - Author Unknown


ooh. that's some seriously funny shit.


Okay, maybe not, but uh, let's continue, kay? Kay.


People deceive themselves that love is a beautiful wondrous thing, and then they catch a lesbian couple kissing and their eye pop out of their small heads and their mouths form this 'o' which is the exact size of their puny brain.


They see an incestual couple kissing and they privately think about how immoral it is.


All while claiming that they accept love.


If you really accept love, you accept ALL forms of it, which include incest and homo-ism.


There's no such thing about loving one part of love and hating another, because all love is the same.


The love between a gay couple and the love between a 'normal' couple is exactly the same.


It's all love, you freaks. No diff. Go figure. Get it into your head. Shut the fuck up and listen me out.


You're an ardent fan of Alexander the Great, huh?


Well.


He liked men.


THERE. PERIOD. FUCK OFF, YOU 'CLOSE MINDED' PEOPLE.


Oh, and dear gags Mr. Wong, no matter how much of a bookworm I am and regardless of the fact that I am an avid reader and a hockey lover, I don't go around holding a book to my nose as in really to my NOSE and carrying my lovely (er) orange hockey stick in another hand. That's just stupidity. Like, who does that?


oh, and maybe I'd make Winnie drink the water, though that's getting a bit cliche... -smiles sadly-


Maybe another time. Like, in another one-shot. (:


HEY ROBYN. GOOD LUCK FOR CHINESE NEXT WEEK.


Chinese. Ah.


Su xian, Huiting, Calida and I originally had the whole mini skit prepared. Huiting, Calida and I would play the starving-cannibal-villagers who believed that throwing salt into the sea would appease the no balled river god. But when we went up, everything went wrong and us actors got cold feet and thus did not bow down and throw 'salt' at the audience as originally planned.


Teacher ended up thinking that we didn't plan our thing properly. Not that I can blame her though I am freakingly pissed. At myself. And at my group. haha.


NOT.


I mean, haha, not.


Yeah.


But on the bright side, I got full marks for ting xie. The first time ever this year. -smiles-


So now 100 is my highest score and 98 is my second highest and 94 is my third highest and 90 is my fouth highest and 37/50 is my lowest. Unfortunately. But if I go according to Mr. Liew's standards, I only have to attend remedial ting xie one time. Er, yay.


Come to think of it, there isn't a single teacher in this school with the surname "Liew". I guess.


Oh, and I only just realized exactly HOW 'green' sng is. So many plants. And trees. And stuff. ooer. Weird.


The dentist's office is so cramped up, I pity the dentist. It sort of stank of...something. ZPS' dental clinic was prettier. More hightech. Tidier. BIGGER. SO MUCH BIGGER.


But there's no point comparing. -sobs-


45 reviews for my LJ fic! ahaha. I'm jumping with joy. Not.


wahaha.


DOWN WITH ALL PUNY DENTAL CLINICS AND DENTAL FLOSS AND FAKE DENTAL TEETH.