Friday, October 21, 2005

.

I am feeling inexplicably cheerful today. Probably because there's no training today.


Something took me ten long months to discover. How odd.


A Midsummer Night's Dream is quite nice, but pretty pointless... MAYBE if they hadn't called 1faith out for polling at the last minute, I would have gotten to watch the ending, where everything might fit in for me. Because, yeah. And anyway, some scenes were so sick, you know, the nude scenes. How did they ever get the actresses and actors to do that?


I'm chatting with someone annoying on msn now.


A2 for Geography. 73%. How absolutely weird.


I'm happy with it. Even if it's 2% more to an A1, what I'm really concerned about is the overall percentage, and I don't think 2% will make a big difference. Much.


2Faith? I think I'll make it.


(:


I'm hungry. And I've got a craving for chocolate. Having Esso a five minutes walk away is a godsend.


My results so far:
English: 87.4%
Maths: 70%
Chinese:
Science:
History: 74%
Geography: 73%
MEP:
General Music:
Art: I can't remember if I've gotten it back or not.


GOD. 28TH OCTOBER. Come soon! I want my ppr so bad.



"no nid 2 take exams no sterss..."
Can't people spell properly?
"nid". omnbg.
"sterss". argh.


-failedpessimist