Saturday, October 22, 2005

luck

I don't understand why people like the song 'Push The Button" by Pussycat Dolls or something. I don't.


There's this part like...
Push. The Button.
... it sounds airy and light and stuff. And then after that phrase, the song goes into super annoyingly cheerful mode, and down it goes on my blacklist.


Oh, I don't know. According to Shaun(sp?) Wee/Ooi/Oei/whatever, whose show I listen to every night, it's the 'most wanted song'. Ugh.


Marion Raven is not getting her deserved attention. Neither is Anneliese Van der Pol. Or Christy Carlson Romano.


I like going to the library. Alone. I mean, alone as in, I go there unaccompanied. Me and my books. Absolute heaven.


And I finally got down to reading The Da Vinci Code. It's not that bad, I guess. Though it isn't that attention-hooking. Alexander the Great. I really have to get down to reading that book.


Right now I'm reading four/five books at the same time.


Alexander the Great
The Persian Boy
The Best Young Writers and Artists in America
The Da Vinci Code


Okay, four. I think I should read number three first. Then Alexander the Great because it's a school library book which is due this Friday and I suck at datelines. Et puis, je deciderai (sp?) lire 'The Persian Boy" ou "The Da Vinci Code".


I wonder. How many languages have they translated The Da Vinci Code into? Or is it available only in English?


Right now I have to get off my lazy ass and start on the short story. Two short stories, actually. Or maybe I can cheat and use one story for two purposes.


Wish me luck.