Sunday, October 16, 2005

the fucking mistake

If there was one person I'd be involved in a quarrel with, you'd be the very last person, but tant pis.


I didn't start this fight, anyway.


Who did, then? I certainly didn't.


I really don't wish to see these years of friendship end.


So why the fuck are you wrongly accusing me?


Why didn't You straighten out any problems with me? Or would You, though I know that you would have just loved to say"Fuck You to hell" in my face.


There are no problems to straighten, nothing in me to clean.


but I may be mistaken, like I always am.


This is one mistake you made.


Nobody asked You to say such wicked stuff about me.


I never said any wicked stuff about you. You, for all I bloody know, mistook things I said about someone else and took them to be about yourself.


The vicious One among both of us is Me. I am always the more conniving one, I can always turn around, and turn against You.


Right back atcha, friend.


You have a guilty conscience, and We both know it.


What the hell? I have no guilty conscience whatsoever.


Maybe You got pissed by Me being so open about everything.


I got pissed at you for saying untruths.


Are You disappointed in this outcome? You bet I am.


Well, that's just sad.


va te faire foutre, galeux.


hola, people. I just hate maths homework. I swear, 98.7 is getting lamer every single day... oh, by the way, is it beltane now? =\


Better check my celtic calender.


-failedpessimist