Saturday, October 01, 2005

-

My mum went and got me this necklace with this tiny pendant of a... cross. This necklace is nice. I like the silver chain. The cross is pretty, really pretty, but I don't feel okay wearing it because I turned my back on anything to do with Christianity/Catholism a few months ago. But I still like the necklace.


So I'll just pretend that the cross represents the Red Cross. I am, after all, an ex Red Cross-ian. Though I never really enjoyed Red Cross meetings.


Also, my dear favourite prime minister Mr. Lee Hsien Long, there is something on which I need serious -puts on serious face- enlightening.


Ahem. You throw such a hissy fit (okay, exaggerating) when racism comes along. Then, may I ask, why you don't slam those chauvinistic brats out there? You say racism promotes hate in the community. Chauvinism does the same thing. There are lots of chauvinistic comments made there, many of which were published in the newspaper. Racists deserve your attention, so why not chauvinists?


Afterall, your precious Indians and Malays would not have come about if not for les femmes. Us women/girls/ladies/whatevers play key roles in society, and you dare continue to let us be discriminated against by chauvinists, put down, raped, forced to submit to our husbands, boyfriends etc.? Damn. Chauvinists and all should be fined, then put into 50 years imprisonment, and then, dear Prime Minister, I'd suggest guillotine-ing off their heads.


Racists and chauvinists are equally damned, so there's no reason for the government to slam down on one of these and ignore the other.