Saturday, October 08, 2005

...

Finally! Finally! Someone mentioned Amelia in their review! oh my freaking no balled god, nightfireangel, I LOVE YOU. Okay, maybe not, but haha. Ironically So has hit 20 chapters and 46 reviews, which isn't a LOT, but it's a great way to feel appreciated. You have no idea how happy I get whenever I get a review. Or how that anticipation comes along whenever I upload a new chapter, waiting for reviews. What can I say? I'm as egocentric a writer as James Potter was a chaser/seeker.


Mm. Paradise must be lovely. And non existent. Let the upside down rainbow SHINE. Metaphors rock my stinking high socks. :D


I LOOK DOWN ON EVERYONE FROM MY LOVELY PARADISE IN THE CLOUDS. Literally, not figuratively, so shut up.


I don't give a shit about teenage angst. Unless of course you're considering cutting. Or suicide. -glares at someone who will probably never visit my blog-


My affection goes to the starving people of the Middle East. And everywhere else. And the AIDS victims. Hell, compared to these, exams, intellect, teenage angst, family problems, abuse etc. are nothing.


But freedom of speech does exist, so continue saying/typing what yall like. Oh, and I'll be putting up a new site soon...sort of...maybe... oh. Well. Look out for it.


I'm cleverer and stupid-er than most people think I am. I'm ignorant to bliss, aware of the bad stuff. For a thirteen year old I'll consider myself more mature than others of my age, but not all that mature because I still throw sand at people at the playground. And other stuff. Oh, and I consider some of my views on life very philosophical and I think that they are views others should adopt as well, but freedom of belief does exist, so I'm not forcing anyone into thinking and believing what I think.


I am well aware that my writing skills surpass many others of my age but I'm also convinced that I'll never become a good writer. Main reason being that I can't put together a good plot for nuts. Even if my descriptive and my expression are good, the plot speaks for itself, so I doubt I'll ever get a story published. And besides, there're so many other good writers out there, much much better than me.


Like Stephen King. Stephen King rocks. He's good in descriptive AND plot making. Also, Agatha Christie. She's brilliant when it comes to plots, only her descriptive isn't that good.


Elizabeth George Speare rocks.


So does whoever wrote Tuck Everlasting. (Mary something?) And I like Anne Barrett's 'Midway'. But if I continue like this, this post will never end, so anyway.


Who gives a stinking fuck about the bad things people think of me? From this post, people may start thinking of me as egocentric, but I'm only telling what I think I am.


I am currently trying to work up the courage to be like, what's her name again... Oh well. She's a woman who wrote something in a book, something that those Islam manics got scared of, and prosecuted her for it. HA. And her country claims to be democratic. Please. She's my idol.


Fanfiction is for those with dreams and imagination.


Go on, say I'm ignorant.


Because being ignorant to everything but the bad points in life is what shaped me to become the optimist/semi-pessimist that I am today.


I'm still alive.


The fucker
(I got this from Meg Cabot's 'Boy Meets Girl'. I just love her stories. Call me a bimbo, but I know I'm not. Haha. Mitchell Hertzog -who strongly reminds me of a nicer Blaise Zabini- signs off his emails with 'The Fucker', or 'Fucker', just to spite some people. lmao. Meg Cabot so rocks!


What's a Skiboy?
WAHAHAHAHA. LMFAO.)