Friday, October 07, 2005

-

I cringe when I see all that shit. I mean this metaphorically. If this is the life of a 13 year old, I'm lucky. I won't be like some bimbos, randomly crying out 'my life suxx', 'omg my life is so shitty larh', 'i hate my lyfe!' and stuff like that, likening themselves to damsels in distress/ladies of the night. Painted faces. Dolls. Fakers.


Face it, the starving children in Africa and Iraq and all those developing countries have got it much worse than yall. So stop with all that self pity. Stop crying and bloody look around you. I'd rather go to Africa and distribute water bottles. Contrary to what that bloody volunteer who came to primary school last year to give a talk, yes, I do believe that distributing water bottles in Africa WILL make a difference. A bottle of water could save a life. Bloody volunteer. What the heck would you know?


Okay, anyway, I have to agree totally with a writer who said that the word fuck is in the vocabulary bank of lots of 13 year olds. I'm 12, hah.


Anyway, self pity. Lol. Yo, GWL, wassup wif all dat angsty nicknames on msn lorhx. ahaha. Hey, ------ from primary school, you're not in love. If you're 13 and you think you're in love, objective word being 'think', I say you're a despo freak.


Damn msn nicknames. Damn I-think-no-one-else-in-the-world-is-as-sad-as-me people. You freaking fuckers, get a life.


Self pity is degrading yerself. Ye hate yourselves so much? Go jump in the Rio Grande. Or the Missouri.


Pretty rivers.


My life is good and I know it. I don't freaking wallow in self pity. Self-pitiers, get OUT. I'd rather read LJ. Or Write LJ. There're so many people out there who're more unfortunate than you, like, read the news! Women are getting raped and molested out there; it's amazing that no one has campaigned to castrate all men. Or at least castrate all rapists and molesters.


Sometimes we need to learn from the barbarians.


-failedpessimist