Saturday, October 01, 2005

-

Today was my bratty sister Stefi's birthday party. It was fun, except for the part where it was the cake cutting/blowing/whatever and I had to stand behind her and put on my most miserable face when they took a picture. But hey, I got to meet up with my cousins.


Hey James, you probably won't read this considering as you like, never read my blog? But I am insanely jealous of you because you've shot up by at least 20cm. And you're so much taller than me now. Did I mention that I would like to shoot up by 20cm? Well, not so much, maybe 15cm. Jeez. Oh well.


AND Gordon, dear brother of James, does height run in your family or something? You're in P5 this year and you're as tall as me. Oh, and -puts on deadliest glare- never ever spray that mosquito repellent thing on me again. It stinks, really! And I swear that I will throw more wet towels at you again if you do so. Heh. (:


So basically, the last dying hours of the party were spent (by me) thrashing my two cousins (Gordon and Joel) on xbox. But it doesn't really count, considering that Joel is what, six years old? Er ha ha.


I've lost all my badminton skills. I used to be good at it. Now I'm so... I can't even swerve! Ah, such is the bitterness of playing too much hockey and neglecting my precious badminton racket.


Oh, James, you're in your class' hockey team right? I don't know if you'll be able to follow this advice coach always gives us - bend down. Considering that you're like, uber tall now, you probably won't be able to bend down... Oh, I'm joking, really I am. -smiles evilly-


And, Gordon (and James), if you ever try to steal the computer mouse again I swear I will personally castrate you two.


I need a new blogskin. =\