Monday, October 10, 2005

shakespeare

What angel awakes me from my flowery bed? Titania


Peaseblossom, Cobweb, Mustardseed, Moth. Names of the darn fairies.


I fear it, I promise you. Starveling


Bless thee, bless thee, Bottom! thou art translated! Quince


By'r a lakin, a parlous fear. Snout


Will the ladies not be afeard of the lion? Snout


find moonshine, find moonshine! Bottom


Must I speak now? Flute


brisky juvenal... Flute


What hempen homespuns have we swaggering here?
So near the cradle of the fairy queen?
What, a play too? I'll be an auditor
And an actor, too, if I see cause.
Puck (I just love this guy!)


Are we all met? Quince


Pat, pat...blah blah blah. Bottom


eke most lovely Jew Flute


Odours, odours. Quince


I believe we must leave the killing out, when all is done and well. Starveling


Considering that all that is rattled off from memory, and I've only started actually reading Shakespeare last night, I think it's pretty good, eh? Not.


Oh well.