Saturday, October 08, 2005

-

We're having a Halloween gathering! Or party, as Jade and Saranya call it. But seriously. 11 people (including marcus, uh) comin' and they call it a party. But I'm not complaining. As long as I don't have to dance.



Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.


That's so dumb.


ira ira ira.


wahoo.


la meilleur etudiante. Like I have any chance of becoming that.


ahahahaha. I am so looking forward to the halloween thing. That last time we had a halloween gathering with more than 4 people was when GWL came. And that was the only time. Oh, well. Let's not go into that. My rabbit's whiskers almost got burnt.


I mean, when I had a rabbit. At that time. You know, I brought him along and they barely glanced past the candle flame... ooer.


Young and childish then, I was.


I'm still young. Just not as childish. (:


We are so going to have icebreaker games. I don't know any of the guys, figuratively, you know. I can't believe Jade and Saranya are going to dance.


Oh. I'll help them make a bonfire. And I'll bring marshmallows. The marshmallow part will be yummy. Very yummy. Roasted marshmallows, so nice!


delectable


delicieux


whoopdedoo.


let's bring on the multiple chins.


((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:


Brad Pitt is ugly. ):


Life is the best joke ever! haha, hello Mary-Anne. If you're there.


Saranya and Jade actually plan to hang bats all over the park. I personally think we should paint em with some white. Or sprinkle them with glitter. So they're more noticeable and they won't freak out the kids at the park the next day, you know, if we leave any behind. Accidentally.


We don't need to wear costumes anymore. What a shame. I was planning to go dressed as a fairy.


Or a princess.


You know, with a sparkly tiara and that nice golden sceptre, a more feminine version of the one King Tritan uses in The Little Mermaid. Oh, and a pretty gown with sequins and all. And I could do up my hair a la Jennifer Aniston (who, unlike her ex spouse Mr. Pitt, actually looks nice).


Ooh, and glass slippers! I mean plastic.


Oh, who the hell am I kidding.


Paula's exams are over. Lucky her.


While I have this freaking lit test. No one likes lit, dammit.


I love to lie.