Thursday, October 13, 2005

I SWEAR, some people just can't accept criticism! I can, so why can't they? I mean, THEY'RE seventeen, eighteen, whatever. I'm 13 and I accept criticism, why the hell can't they. Jeez. Wonder what crawled up their asses and died.


=

They act like immature eleven year old guys. ARGH JEEZ PISH. These two sure know how to make my day suck bigtime.


Anyway, today's games carnival sucked, except perhaps for the loser cheer. I lost every game I played - captain's ball and floorball. Oh freaking jeezus.


Heh. I switched games halfway. Captain's ball lost its appeal after I only played once and my team lost three times in a row. Floorball... is a lame imitation of hockey. Give it up for the originals!


Gimme an L
Gimme an O
Gimme an S
Gimme an E
Gimme an R


What does it spell?


LOSER!


ahaha. Work of a genius, whoever made this up. (:


Us losers (except for the Carrom people, or however you spell that) thus happily went and cheered for Moting, Drina, and Teo Liang's team. I swear, Drina almost won! And she would have if her opponent hadn't netted the red piece. =

-


You know, why can't teachers accept criticism? If students badmouth them on their blogs, then surely there's a problem with the teacher. If the teacher is okay, the student wouldn't badmouth her. The teachers should be the ones doing self-reflections!!!


-


PAULA. Tell me about the secret involving the halloween gathering! How come you know something I don't?


Heh, okay, jaykay.