Friday, October 14, 2005

Some people seriously contradict themselves. I hope all seventeen year old western girls aren't immature.


'If you stand up for what you believe in, be prepared to be shot down.'
Christy Moore


So true!


Today was fun, though maybe a bit deadpan. I woke up at 7.17am, panicked, spent ten minutes (record time!) bathing, changing into my school uniform and stuff before I left house at 7.30am or so, took the 7.45am 135 bus to the interchange, took 269, and then practically ran all the way to school because I thought I'd be late for the drama rehearsal.


But no, less than half the class was there.


So sad.


Just a measley 8-10 people. Ah.


Mr. Wong is... eccentric.


=

Someone actually liked my drabble! You know, the one I posted here a few days ago, about some scot girl with flaxen gold hair... And some people can't accept criticism. It's so pathetic.


My ankle hurt like hell. Hurt. Past tense.


HAIR! CARE! HAIR! CARE!


lmfao.