Wednesday, October 26, 2005

highlighting

Review my poems! You must...review my poems.
http://allpoetry.com/poets/anastazsia


ahaha I'm review crazy. I want reviews. I live on reviews. I can't do without them!


reviewreviewreview


-


Robyn and the rest of her debate teammates are drooling over their new debate coach, Jonathan FLOOG. Sigh. Excerpts from insanity zone:


robyn: i take my words back, he ain't cute, he's HOTTTTTTTTT


-sob- where did I'd-rather-do-Maths-than-have-a-boyfriend Robyn go?!


Robyn is officially down on my avoid-at-all-costs list:


robyn: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Her friend:


c-: AHHHHH. HOTTTTTT (:


c-: im MELTING, i tell you. but i shall not care anymore (:


-


I shalt not care. There can't be anyone hotter than ... who? oh well. All male celebs look the same to me.


(:


wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I made my new blog on Sunday or Monday or something and I won' t tell you the URL. Because I can.


But if you search hard enough on this page, you'll find it.


It doesn't involve any highlighting/ctrl+a s.


You just have to...be lucky.

Accidentally click something.
Review my fanfics. Or else.


-glares-


Oh well.