Saturday, October 15, 2005

hate for no reason

I wonder how many times I've been called a bitch. ;)


I slept at 1pm yesterday and woke up at 6.21am this morning. More than 12 hours. Gosh, I must sleep like the dead. One whole lovely day gone. -sobs-


On the bright side, I feel nice and cheerful -though a little cranky- now. (:


I'll laugh while you cry. You can wallow in your hatred, and if you want to find me, I'll be somewhere far off, laughing. There, enclose yourself in your misery, hurl insults at yourself, hurl insults at me... They'll only bounce off the stone walls you built around yourself and hit you in the face. lmfao. You can scream for no reason, cry for no reason, spew rails at me, well, I'll be laughing. Hate is a one sided matter in this case. It takes too much energy. Don't bother. :)


I'll be heading to my favourite French class later on. Wish me luck for no reason. heh.


Seriously, I feel curiously indifferent. Usually I'd be worrying about Maths homework but currently I get the feeling as though I don't care. :D