Sunday, October 16, 2005

boyfriend

oops. sry Robyn. my boo. >_-


-


"A girl with black hair and blackgrey eyes walked slowwly and sort of liflessly accross the grass looking at the ground she was young about the age of 10 she seemed somewhat lost in thought she didnt notice anyof her surroundings her eyes didnt seem to see anything as she walked suddntly she tripped over a rock she slowly picked herself up still not being aware of anything she continued to walk .... "


Excerpt from somewhere. Honestly, do people nowadays give a hoot about proper grammar -especially punctuation- and SPELLING?! It's like, oh my no balled god, liflessly!!!


Since when do people use NUMBERS in prose?! It's "ten", not "10"!!!!!


Do people nowadays even bother?!?!


God.


Damn all people who don't bother to learn how to spell properly. =

-


I'm freaking proud of myself. Well, no, not really. Hockey tomorrow. eh. I'm not really looking forward to it, as there'll be no more sec one only trainings. Sob. Ah well.


I'm in love with Boyfriend by Ashlee Simpson. Don't you just love Ashlee Simpson? ;)


I flit from artiste to artiste... it was Marion Raven last time. But I tire of songs easily. When I tire of songs, I tire of artistes.


There.


Honestly, Paula, Robyn, Amanda, we should make a website, not just a blog, dedicated to us lovely four. And title it 'The Umbrella Girls'.


Hm.


Long story.


I like umbrellas.


Oh, and recently, I keep going to that lovely italian ice cream shop to buy $2.90 chocolate/mint/oreo ice cream. And that's the smallest scoop... oh well. I like the mint best.


ohohoh and


I'm taking tennis lessons during the hols! yayness


I've always wanted to take up tennis. Ever since like, one second ago.


(:


But it'll be fun. I think. ah, I dunno. da kai yan jie, as they say.


I've been blogging since last year.


Now, where did that come from?


...


Rumors by Lindsay Lohan. It's getting quite old but it's nice all the same.


Oh, and she looks horrible with blond hair. Which hell damned salon did she go to? It looks so damn fake. Red hair, Lindsay, au naturale is the best.


Headphones?


oh, i don't know.