Saturday, October 29, 2005

-

The Halloween Gathering will commence in approximately...


Wait, it's already begun. Half an hour ago, actually. But I refuse to go until 7pm, when it starts to get dark. There isn't any point in holding a Halloween gathering when it's still bright and sunny.


I hate my results. Hate hate hate hate hate. Even though I've gotten 7As (which sounds pretty impressive, but my overall performance is down right shittish).


My report book is lying right next to me and I want to swap my Term 1 and Term 4 reports.


I hoped to get an A1 for my overall performance. Oh well.


Darn.


Hockey training yesterday was good. Except for the part where coach simply blew up (in his own gentle way, ha) and told us off for not taking training seriously. I know a few people -only a FEW- who think that training is absolutely boring when it's not really. I mean, the warm ups and the warm up dribbling and standing at the line and dribbling across the field is kind of boring, but no one really minds. Except for the few.


I like playing matches.


I made a new hockey journal. It's not a blog recounting what happens during hockey practice. It's more of a... guide book? It contains all the advice coach gives us. :D


So I don't forget.


http://hockeyism.blogspot.com


A very uncreative name, but that was all I could think of at 12am this morning.


Back to the Halloween gathering. I hope it'll turn out well.


The worst scenario will be where everything is awkward, or when the two different genders keep to themselves. I see this get together as a sort of... bonding session? haha. That sounds so cheesy.


But you know what I mean. This could be a chance to make friends with people who've been my neighbours for more than a decade. (with the exception of mushroom and maybe Marcus)


aw jeez.