Sunday, October 02, 2005

-

-Mr.and Mrs Smith- sucks. Really.


Oh, and Robyn, Paula, Saranya, Amanda - you might get a laugh out of this. Just now (exact time unknown) I cycled past mushroom's house where -someone- and his sister were playing badminton. I thought that someone was their maid but it turned out to be mushroom himself. lmfao. Imagine - mushroom, maid. Mushroom, maid. Mushroom, maid. Er ha ha.


Okay, maybe it's not that funny.


Ah, scrap that. It's not funny at all.


Anyway. I watched the people play badminton at the oval dais. Stick-man, being the skinny showoff he is, could hardly play badminton yet he was like...uh...showing off? He backtracks a little distance, runs forward and swipes the racket at the shuttlecock as if it's swordplay. It was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s. And the sad part was that he actually thought we were impressed by him. I find it fascinating that such people actually exist outside chick flicks.


Hm. And all the while I was sitting cross legged by the sideline, watching the game like an utter moron because I am quite aware that my badminton skills have seriously deteriorated.


...


20cm. 20cm!