Friday, October 28, 2005

...

My horrible results.


EL - A1; I'd kill myself if I got otherwise.
Maths - A2; not too bad.
HCL - A2; ditto.
Science - A1; 79. aw jeez.
Geog - A2
History - A2
Lit - A1
MEP - B3; I suck.
Art - B4; my worse. 64. Just... one mark away from a lovely B3.


G.Music - A; if only MEP were this freaking easy.
Civics and Moral - A; because I actually studied for the test and got 28.5/30. (:
Physical Ed - A; weirdness. I thought I flunked the pe test.


And my overall percentage?


A loser-ish, freakingly low A2 of a bloody bleedin hateful disgusting revolting 73.1%.


What did I do to get such horrible marks?


Stacy is a respectful and diligent student who is committed to giving her best in all that she does.


I'm mostly polite to teachers so maybe 'respectful' makes sense.


But... untruths!


Woe be gone.


Diligent? Me? oh, how flattering. How unfortunate that all forms of flattery are mostly untrue.


Committed to giving her best? I actually wouldn't mind handing in a shit piece of work. I am a quitter in some ways.


I feel quite guilty because.