Monday, October 31, 2005

dm

No piano lessons tomorrow. And a family gathering at my uncle's house. Tuesday couldn't get better. (:


I swear I can't do sit ups anymore. My stomach muscles have... disappeared? Oh well. Maybe my torso is just much heavier. ):


SMILEYS. (:(:(:(:):):):):)


I don't know why, but I want to go to Perth again. I went there in December and I absolutely loved it. Perth! Perth! Perth!


But I'll settle for New York...or Missouri...


Hockey later. 2 hours only. Yayness. Wonder what much we can do...in 2 hours. Maybe coach will just politely tell the cdiv to get lost while he trains the bdiv for their feb competition, (aka tell us to go do some hitting on the field).


Being in a sports CCA would be so much nicer if we had more free time on our hands. If only there were ten days in a week. 3 training days, 7 free days. I love.


Jogging, Paula? Today I couldn't wake up at 8.a.m, but there's always the evening... No, wait. I hate evenings. The worst time for jogging.


Because evenings are when all the kids and their maids go to the playground, when people suddenly decide they want to go for strolls, when all the teens start going out cycling and stuff, and they'll all be staring at us if we go jogging because in their close minded brains, teenage girls just don't go jogging. And I don't like people to stare.


Oh well. Maybe I'll jog anyway.


Once I get over my phobia of people staring.


I hate people to stare at me.


And even if I feign calmness, I'm really itching to hurl my shoes and socks at them.


No, not my shoes. My shoes are sacred. No one touches. Touch me not. STAY AWAY FROM. Yeah.


Socks, maybe. If I aim well, it'll land straight on their nose. And everyone knows that socks (at least, mine) stink. Everyone also knows that the nose is the organ which smells more keenly than other organs because other organs can't smell at all, and thus the nose is the one which will get the best whiff of my socks.


I ramble.


I've whiled the whole morning away without doing any holiday homework. I hate myself but I don't want to do homework either. I HATE. Homework.


I don't know what people see in those black blogskins with big pink fonts and white misty stuff everywhere - no 'fence, Liu Yi. I mean, it's just...


It reminds me of (pink) syrup. It's thick and gooey and just plain disgusting.


To me.


I miss my DM skin. ):


Maybe I'll make a DM skin of my own.


Hey, why didn't I think of that before...


Because. I don't know.


Anyway. Off to make a DM skin.


And they'd better star Blaise Zabini in the GoF HP show.