Tuesday, October 25, 2005

White nun shifts and blasphemous music.
A vicious contradiction.


Just something I thought would describe our lovely talentine performance. The white mahjong paper reminded me of the shifts nuns wear. Blasphemous music because it's all eerie and stuff - not something the heavenly jury would approve of.


And because nuns are holy and the music isn't, it's a contradiction.


I love myself.


These days I'm getting too conceited for my own good.


Anyway, our Talentine performance was weird, quite boring save for the sound effects (I liked that vomiting sound. bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh.), not as colourful as other class' performances, etc etc...


But I think it rocked to high heavens.


You'd agree if you saw how puzzled everyone was. It was quite funny to see them looking so expectant when there really wasn't anything to look forward to.


Our dear form teacher made us just sit there in our white nun shifts while he played the music, and we just sat there. And stared at the audience. We weren't allowed to smile/laugh but some people -including me- just couldn't resist because it was hilarious.


When the music was over, we just left the scene. Just like that. I loved it.


I threw away my nun shift. Nun-ning just doesn't suit me.


Our class' performance was too unique and too artistic for the other non-artistic people to appreciate, so, sigh, I guess we don't stand a chance for consolation, at the very least.


Wisdom's performance was the best, I think.
Followed by Loyalty.
And Purity.


Poor netballers. They have to jog during recess.


Heck.


What's pachycepharus? Any takers? I read it in a book and checked it in the dictionary, but apparently it doesn't exist.