Sunday, March 19, 2006

10quest

oh wow, I thought the second part of history homework was dang hard.
But it's not. I breezed through it unknowingly in 15 minutes, and when I was done I was pretty amazed.


Forget johari. I'm gonna do this character development quiz I found on the net. It's actually meant for developing ficitonal characters in your stories, but why not try it on... well, myself.


-

1) Who are you?
I'm Stacy, a mind-artist, pseudo-psychologist, and on-off writer.


2) What are you?
I'm a girl with medium-length straight hair that is not and never shall be rebonded (umm, sp?). My fingers are sort of a cross between slender and stumpy, but nimble enough to execute acciacaturas and the like on the piano. Brown eyes which I find a rather nice shade of brown. Petite, not altogether thin or slender but not fat either. Jack of all trades, master of none, and unhappy about it.


3) Where are you?
Geographically, Singapore, Southeast Asia.

Specifically, second floor of the second last house on the left of Colchester Grove, Serangoon Gardens. In front of the computer that's adjacent to the wall of my room. The computer however is not inside but outside the room.

In life, I'd say I'm at a point where I'm deciding who I want to be, and where I'm capable of being influenced into being... well, whoever I'll be.


4) What are you like?
I love talking about myself sometimes, but only to people I feel comfortable talking to.
I'm not comfortable talking to alot of people. It's not a matter of how long I've known them (I still can't converse with my cousins of over a decade), but what they're like. I've got some close friends I talk to easily, but I also know a couple of complete strangers (as in, never met before) whom I find easy to talk to.
Somehow my feelings are more easily revealed online. IRL I just clam up.
Anonymosity rocks. Sometimes.
I'm more moody IRL. XD
I love the urban, the suburban, the quaint, the glam. Rustic, old fashioned, chic, modern.
I like European history. Victorian era. Renaissance. Medieval. Dark Ages. Wait, I'm not very knowledgeable about them though. ^^;
and etc. It goes on and on and on.
And I'm very, very, very sentimental. If not I would've changed my blog URL long ago.


5) What do other people think you're like?
I think...
the more obvious IRL would be quiet, obedient, studious, nice, weird.
Closer friends would think fairly clever, sentimental, weird, friendly.
And the negative traits: Wait, is being quiet negative?
Pfft.
I snap at people sometimes. Grumble. Grouse. No, wait, people don't know that. *shifty eyes*

Some think I remain calm in the face of... what's the plural of crisis?
I give up. For both.


6) Who are your friends?
Which other characters does your character see as allies, and do those characters have the same perception?
Hmm. Sameperception-wise, I don't know. Here goes.
Robyn, Paula, Esther (from NZ), Mary-Anne, Nick, Cheryl
Mebbe there're a whole load of them out there, just that I haven't acknowledged them yet. Oh-well.


Also consider asking the character why those others are friends, and even how they became friends.
I can talk to them.
Easily.
That's all there is to it, innit?


7) Who are your enemies?
No enemies in particular.
except maybe myself, dahaha



8) Why are you here?
This question can mean "Why are you here, in this place?" or "Why are you here, now?" or even "Why are you here, in this story?" Ask your character and see how they interpret it. Then see if you can find out why they are in the story.
I'm here because I wanted to blog.
Because I felt like it.
Because I felt like doing this quiz.
And I'm in this story where I'm the author and my momma and poppa brought me into this world with the help of the gynae and of course, I'm here at this pseudo-emo stage of my life because I've got lots to bitch and rant about. Because, well, everyone's like that.
Us teens just do an extra good show of displaying it.



9) How did you get here?
Years pass. I'm here at the computer because I walked here.
I'm in Singapore because... my parents want to remain in Singapore.
I'm in SNG because I made a poor choice in the November of 2004.
Ditto for MEP.
I'm here in my life because I didn't die.



10) What do you want?
To travel. Yeah, all over the world. Yeah, even Israel. Just avoid Asia.
The ability to read (read) poems and see innate beauty.
I want to meet a really, really nice person, be the situation platonic or romantic.
(quite dissatisfied, as you can see)
I want to take things easy.



and that's it, I guess.