Saturday, March 18, 2006

I miss questionnaires like the following.
so, just to keep in practice:


Name:
Stacy/Stasya/stacye/Zenetta Catucci Torelli/Taxi*/Oil*/stace/squirrel*
* nicknames. Yes.



Birthday:
Je suis un Capricorne.




Eye Color:
Brown, hazel, I don't know.



Hair Color:
Black with the occasional gold strand. HA.



Right Handed or Left Handed:
I'm ambidextrous. I wish. Of course, I'm always right.



Your Heritage:
Chinese, Chinese, Chinese.



The Shoes You Wore Today:
Shoes.


Your Weakness:
What's right in front of me, yeah, right now.


Your Fears:
Anything horrormovie-esque. Shh.



Your Perfect Pizza:
Something with cheese. No onion, no pineapple, no vegatables.



Your Favorite Color:
Depends. greenblacknavymaroonsilverred



Goal You Would Like to Achieve this Year:
World peace.



Thoughts First Waking Up:
Tired, then- what time is it?



Your Best Physical Feature:
my eyes?



Your Bedtime:
doesn't exist.



Your Most Missed Memory:
Beauty in the savannah.
Neopets.
The man with blue eyes. Wonder if he's okay right now.



Your Favorite Band:
FORTMINORFORTMINORFORTMINOR.



MacDonalds or Burger King:
Macs. But KFC still pwns. Rock on!



Favorite Book:
Tip: Never, ever ask me that question. KABOOM
thewitchofblackbirdpond, troublesdaughter, thislullaby, harrypotter, theowlservice, tomsmidnightgarden, ahatfullofsky, -insert about a hundred more books-



Can You Read in the Car:
yeah, but I feel sick afterwards.



Movie that Best Describes You:
A what? Ohh. Titanic. I'm the ship. Gloob.


Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate.



Cappuccino or Coffee:
There's a difference?



Do You Swear:
oh yeah oh yeah you %$&%@^#. Pfft. Sometimes.



Do You Sing:
Lo-ts.



Do You Shower Daily:
No...
Yes.



Have You Been in Love:
Nuh.



Do You Want to Go to College:
You mean university. Yeah. In Boston.



Do You Want to Get Married:
Will depend.



Do You Believe in Yourself:
occasionally?



Do You Get Motion Sickness:
I don't know?



Do You Think You are Attractive:
Sometimes.



Are You a Health Freak:
I love KFC. And Macs. And late hours. And fried stuff.



Do You Get Along with Your Parents:
Sometimes.



Do You Like Thunderstorms:
Yeah.



Do You Play an Instrument:
yeah



In the Past Month Have You Gone on a Date:
no



In the Past Month Have You Gone to a Mall:
nope.



In the Past month Have You Eaten a Box of Oreos:
Not in a year, no suh!



In the Past Month Have You Eaten Sushi:
Don't like... sushi.
As in sushi.
No lla.



In the Past Month Have You Been on Stage:
That was December



In the Past Month Have You Been Dumped:
no?



In the Past Month Have You Gone Skinny Dipping:
Maybe.



In the Past Month Have You Stolen Anything:
I did last month. Correction tape. Hello, mary-anne.



CD in Your Stereo Now:
Latin music cd. It ain't playin, though.



Ever Been Drunk:
sweet, untainted stacy. maybe.



Ever Been Called a Tease:
I dunno.



Ever Been Beaten Up:
Been tickled. Don't like.
Well, yes. By my 8-12 year old cousins.



How Do You Want to Die:
In an NYC cab, while making out with the driver.



What Do You Want to be When you Grow Up:
Something that involves/doesn't restrict me from travelling.



Number of Drugs I Have Taken:
Don't know



Number of CDs I Own:
Um. I don't know.



Number of Piercings:
Zero. Maybe I'll get one. or two



Number of Tattoos:
noneyay



Number of Things in My Past I Regret:
Pshaw.