Monday, March 20, 2006

today is a night full of birdshit

I'm tired.
Last night... err, morning I stayed up late.
doing nothing in particular.
Just something one wouldn't expect me to do, whether they're a close friend or not.
hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Lovely holidays.
it's great to be lounging at home, having just got up, knowing that everyone else is suffering at school.


I hope this year's sec4s do well for their o'levels too.





delenoir, delenoir! no one knows, *ninja*


well, maaaybe.


I think I'll get a sorethroat soon, one of those really bad ones that render you unable to talk for one or two days. Then maybe I won't have to do the speech for English. Huzzah!


because coughs were hacking away at me last night. Not those small harmless ones. Those big mutant ones that roll all over your throat. Strain your throat. And to-day, they come with phlegm.


I can't remember if I fell asleep listening to 913 or 987.
I don't remember switching off the radio, but the radio was off when I woke up.
maybe someone switched it off for me.
yeah.
or maybe i didn't listen to the radio at all


humans think too highly of ourselves. :


Wicca.
nature and rituals and the like.
lovely stuff.