Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear amateur femme fatale, now you know where your confidence isn't.

or shouldn't be.
Blah. One more can waiting downstairs.


Bag to pack. Book to read. Notes to take. Test to study for.
Studied for. I don't know what to study for lit.


My art piece is green and purple. Not the best combination, but pfft. I'll have to give my speech tomorrow. I feel strangely confident.


I was never good at art. I could read and I could sing and I could joke but drawing and painting were never my forte.


I was one of the worst in art, in primary school.


Still am. Though now I get the whole symbolism thing a whole lot more.


(and we're morphing back into our own words, the strange familiarity gone, and while it seems okay now there's still that drifting whisper of strangers, strangers)


Not related.


There are times when I really, really need a hug.


Not now.


There's still this final spot on my art piece waiting to dry. It's dark green.


I'm calling the whole thing The Green Confine.


The 'confine' part would be fitting. Not sure about the 'Green' though. Maybe I should make it less physical.


'll try to upload a picture of my piece.