Friday, March 10, 2006

I came home feeling stressed. I'm still feeling stressed.


And technically I shouldn't be stressed, b'cos i like my class tshirt, i've got one week's rest, i'm gonna play tennis/badminton at least once or twice during this one week, the fiesta tomorrow might not be that boring, there're grapes and ribena in the fridge, black still exists, ducks mightna be so horrible after all, to-day's geog test was rather easy, i'm blogging, i'm alive, a nice song is playing on my computer-


Oh yeah, oh yes, that damned PPR. I need this stress, dammit.


Talking about the geog test, I found it significantly easier than the previous one. Mm, lots of stuff i memorized and blogged in my previous blog post came out. I could do every single question. :3


Of course, with geog you can never predict your score.


What'd I need?
A good cycle and a good badminton/tennis game with someone. I wonder how much I'll get for my Science test.


My blog posts are getting hopelessly self-conscious. >_>


At least from my perspective. mia cara, mon cherie! Orlando di Lasso, wheee.


I think I shall have cookies to-morrow.


Anyway y'know yesterday for the Chinese presentation Yi Ying kinda stumbled on the chinese word 'fang4'; ended up saying something like 'fuck'. XD
Ouch. I just bit my lip.
My lips are awfully chapped. They always get like that whenver I've an ulcer.
Spate of bad luck, mal chance!


We-ll, things are looking up. at least temporarily.


-