Tuesday, March 14, 2006

THESE DAYS YO.


See, I was practising the piano.
and then it hit me
that a lot of stuff we do because we're scared bout what others'll think
yes, I know this is obvious, but
it's like, a lot of stuff.
And then I wonder why the fuck we should care.
oh man, i wanna get out of here.
I havetohavetohaveto!
Preferably somewhere not Singapore.


I practise the piano because I'm scared that if I don't, my teacher'll be disappointed.
But they do say, even my parents, that I shouldn't do what others want me to do.
So what the hell?


If I didn't care about what others thought, I'd
stop taking piano lessons.
not care about my practically non-existent tennis lessons.
jog everyday.
not jog everyday.


oh sheesh, I'm depressed.
sometimes I just don't know what I'm talking about.
should stop blogging but can't.
TAKE ME TO FRANCE.
NYC.
VENICE.


...


WATEVERR.


gah.