Tuesday, March 21, 2006

INSPIRATION. BREATHE IT IN.
ahaha, I know, how redundant.
I borrowed this book, and-
Well, I've always wanted to head/be part of a magazine team thingesque. I mean, a whole group of writers whom I can relate to, getting together and toughing it out. That's so cool. I guess I've always been into the whole closeknitgroup thing.


Which reminds me, Paula, Robyn, Amanda, Saranya, and our old friend Alexzndria. How come all our attempts at creating a magazine/zine never worked?


not that you'll read this anyway. :/


To-day piano teacher... the way she plays Allegro, the beginning is so grand, impressive, like page boys blowing trumpets to signal the commencing of the hunt. Wait, do page boys blow trumpets in the first place? But that's beside the point, which is, GRAND IMPRESSIVE MAJESTIC.


Amazing how she gets all the LH chords to work right. Mine sounds like incompetent hunting dogs tripping over one another.


so smudged and muffled. dadadahafh


And- my piano's out of tune, and the right pedal doesn't work.


And I can't get my chords right!


oh pfft. just thought I'd say, those yellow railings look darn ugly.
I know, I'm obstinate, sentimental...


Quoting sulaoshi, ze3meyang4?


Wait, see, I'm not even sure of my hanyupinyin.


And other stuffs.


Today was good, all in all.


Hockey b'div finals sometime this week, not sure when. Probably Friday. And then YAY we get to skip Maths and that half an hour of teamwork/project work something like it.


If it's on Friday, at least.


Oh, and I can understand the Pythagoras Theorem.
at last


ohohoh by the way!
Keyboards, both types, the qwerty and something else, hey.
They're both engineered to suit the English language.
and that means as opposed to what n00bs always claim,
you do not save time by using chatspeak.


Well, not technically, anyway. btw, tmr etc. do work, but that's an exception. Because I say so.


And anw, you don't save time using chatspeak because keyboards are made to suit the English language, not chatspeak.


I thus conclude that tokin lyk diis iz nt anii fazter den typin like this.


HA.