Wednesday, March 15, 2006

OHMYGOSHOMG I'M SO EFFING PROUD OF MYSELF.


Okay, HAHA, I don't even know why I'm blogging this.


Y'see I realized just now that I couldna find my Chinese worksheet, which I hadn't done yet, so i was fretting an' fretting an' I was looking for it EVERYWHERE.


And I was like looking f'er my geog workbook because it also happened to be 'missing' and thus I guessed that my Chinese worksheet would be where the geog workbook was and I was searchin' and searchin and I'm prouda myself cos I remained calm but I admit I was feelin so stressed I almost wanted to cry but I didn't and at the last minute I FOUND THEM BOTH. TOGETHER.


My hunch was right.


ahaha I don't know why I'm saying this. I was so happy like SO HAPPY I immediately switched on the computer to blog about this, hahah. YES I'M INCOHERENT AND CRAZY-ESQUE BUT I'M HA-PPY!


whee


Hail my composure and my super-intuition! yadda yadda whee!