Sunday, March 05, 2006

Y'know, johari didn't include bad points.
-and thus I shall.


1. I can be possessive/selfish, but not to the point of being overly obsessive. I daresay i'm a rather reasonable person, and i -usually- don't push things too far.


2. I had an unhealthy desire to be better than others. ^^;
It's good sometimes, but I realize that in st nicks this desire is constantly being fulfilled (well, at least where English is concerned) as we're all slackers. Put me with the uber-hardworking ones and I swear i'll transform into The Most Diligent Student Ever. (:


3. I procastinate, distract myself from my studies by- wait, everyone does that.


4. I tend to panic though I think that i've become much more calm-headed.


5. I have an obsession with the internet. No, this does not equate to possessive-ness.


6. I'm a schmaltz.


7. My fav. pastime is poking fun at n00bs. I can almost see you rolling your eyes now, but wadeverr ii dunn ccare lorhz! gedd outta moi lyfe!! dunn wan 2 see ur stooopiid face lar~! :@


8. I tend to be insecure, paranoid (this has been 'proven' by a quiz i took), sentimental... oh wait, see 6.


I should study science now.