Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bash drums! oh whee


We presented our chinese project today. 'twas quite scary, cos sulaoshi was rather angry before that; 3 groups failed to present on that day, so yeah.


an' we probably didn't do well anyway. We didn't have a powerpoint presentation and we were utterly unprepared. Dong Ran approached me in the library during recess, bout 10 minutes before Chinese lesson, an' I had to rush out my script.


Back from piano class. Mmphr. Yeah anyway I've just completed my english biography on Leonardo Da Vinci. oh man I love that guy. Renaissance-ish people rock. :evil:


I still have bio and maths to study for. maths i'm not too worried about as it's, well, only a class test, but i am so stressing over bio.


And there's geog this Friday, but I have the whole of tomorrow, Thursday and Friday morn to study.


AND I need to research on bird flu. In Chinese.


wikipedia should do, right? wrong.


because wikipedia ain't got Chinese, :/3


My blog posts are getting boring-er. I should stop blogging for a while.


OH and today we got back our history tests; i got 19.5/25, and that's a stupid serious pity b'cos I mistook one map for another and ended up losin' 3 marks. IF I'd just gotten the map correct i would've gotten 22.5, meh.


tell me, how is the map of malaya similiar to the map of the straits of malacca?


Even the NAME of the map was there.


That's just how dumb I am.


The other two marks were lost in a structured question which should've been quite easy. And that half mark, which everyone else lost, was another map. Soviet Union. Everyone put USSR because thats what it said in the txtbook but NO ms Lai said she marked like that across the level and thus we had to settle for an unfairly lost half mark.


Ms Lai seemed rather pissed today.


Wow, she actually has a temper. Usually she's pretty nice.


And for the final source question, she said that no one in our class got the second point correct but I DID I SCORED FULL MARKS FOR THE ENTIRE SOURCE-BASED QUESTIONS SECTION she dared deny me my rightful credit!


Oh well. t'least my mum's happy with my history results, and thats saying a lot since she's a history teacher. :3


Hockey b'div seniors up against Northland tomorrow, my mum's school. :O