Sunday, March 12, 2006

highdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdryhighdry


=D


Alright, I'm not happy. I've lost a book. It might be lying outside NTUC now, i don't know, but I'VE LOST IT OMG I'VE LOST IT.


Pity me?


Mm. 4 chat conversations. CHAT CAT CHAT CAT. I prefer schnauzers.
I can't deal. -shies away from cameras. shoo, go away-


Oh well my dad's brought a nice wooden clock from Berlin. I have no idea how to work it, I mean gosh, it has like... well, I'll take a pic of it if the camera's workin.


Camera. Hate 'em, love 'em.


I'm amazed people even want to talk to me.


I'm Chinese-illiterate, and my tongue constantly malfuctions. That's why i use fingers, suh. type type click clack type tip.


I got chocolate too, but it's too rich.
BUT I've got peppermint green tea in the fridge and I can down it in less than a minute an' that makes me cooler than you. (:


I need a new blogskin, dammit.


You know what this blog is called?


The Lonely Life


Mm yeah. I was feeling rather, err, lonely - when I made this blog 2 years ago.


TWO YEARS WOOT.


Have you started on your holiday homework? I haven't. No wait, I have. A bit o' history, thassall. Flivver.


Wait, I think I'll start on my English speech to-night. I think it'll be pretty fun.


When i was young and extrovert-ish in kindergarten, i used to love speech making. Monday was Show&Tell day and every week I'd raise my hand and get to the front and talk to the entire cohort of 6-7 other kids about... well, anything in particular. just loved speech making.


I loved them too, in primary school.


In sec1 I suddenly dreaded them.


And now YAY I'm lovin' them again.


The speech is based on this single line: I have a dream.


EQUALITY FOR HOMOSEXUALS.
NO MORE WAR. -I LOVE DEBATING 'BOUT THIS.
PEPPERMINT GREEN TEA EVERYDAY.
ANTI MENTAL AGING PILLS. LET'S ALL BE KIDS FOREVER!
AVRIL LAVIGNE TO RULE THE WORLD.


I shan't do the whole equality for men-women thing. Yes, inequality is still prevalent, and it's a very debate-able subject, but it's cliche overdone boring and we all know basically EVERYTHING about this subject so I won't talk about that.


No more war. Yes, that shall be my speech topic.


Now I've to think of a spiffy name. um.


I have a dream for the eradication of war.
nah too cheeeeeeeeeem lorhz.


I have a dream of no more war.
C'est ennuyeux.


I have a dream of WORLD PEACE WOOT.
Ohmygod NO. -gonk-


Quel horreur.