Thursday, March 02, 2006

To-day, i failed a graded test for the first time in my entire life.


Ironically, it's a subject I like. Yeah, geography.


11.5/25
Oh sweet teacher, where is my missing one mark?


Practically half the class failed. 2Faith must be rather lousy, academic-wise. 2Loyalty (2nd best class in the level) had all passes. they actually consider 20/25 low, while we inferiors in faith consider 15.5/25 high.


What a blemish. The shame, the freaking... A failure in term one! How stupid is that!


Hopefully they'll re mark it, seeing as almost half the level failed. Then maybe I can garner 1 or 2 more marks.


I need tuition for the following subjects:


Geography - population
Maths - everything.
Chinese - chinese tuition that's helpful. At least more than my current one is.
Physics and Chem - I just know I will.


and I don't think there's mep tuition, yeah?


Anyway, shot putt (sp?) tryouts today.


And hey! according to Shu Wei, I was 'not bad', seeing as i could throw better than most. but I still didn't qualify, though. A few inches shy of the passing mark! not that I mind.


I am trying to-


We-ell, definitions make or break us. For example, someone's definition of a good friend is so much different from my definition of one. I think a good friend's one that's actually sensitive to the needs of the other, who'll always be there, etc, etc, no matter how cheesy all this sounds.


She seems to have the notion that a good friend is one who'll obey and follow her everywhere, or something like that.


She picks on people, thinks that hanging out with them for a couple of months immediately elevates her to the status of being a super good friend no matter how much she irritates them, and... gah.


I was inwardly scoffing when she extravagantly (though quietly, since it was lessontime) proclaimed herself as My Good Friend.


Don't wanna sound petty and bitchy and all those bad stuff, but i was rather, well, err, yeah. I don't get along well with her. She pisses me off, I deliberately piss her off and pass it off as playfulness on my part.


I feel like a kid again, which is a good thing.


And yall know who I'm talking about, I s'pose. T'least, liu yi, mary-anne, pei hwa and kerina would know.


Blogger has serious problems.


And I nearly fell asleep in chinese class today, i was just so effing tired. Plus our lousy geog presentation, as boring as the History Presentation That Sucked, and my failing mark for the geog test... the fact remains.


the first test i've ever failed is a geography test in secondary 2!


I can't believe myself.