Friday, March 17, 2006

My grandma's really ill, and my mum told me (at dinner today) to be prepared. Rather vague, but of course we all know what she meant.


I feel kind of guilty, because I don't know her well, and maybe I'm supposed to be mourning but I can't because I never really knew her. She got dementia about a year or so ago and hasn't been the same since. I still remember her alive and healthy when my granddad was here, and she could never pronounce my name right, but she was a nice person.


The sad thing is that I don't feel particularly perturbed, except maybe I sympathise with my mum. I wouldn't like to lose my mum.


And my favourite aunt's ill as well. Sores are grazing on her body EVERYWHERE, so my mum says. She works in a hospital, so...


mm, I just felt like blogging this.