Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Meh. Irony used to be my favourite word.


I shall cry because my sound system is REALLY down and I can't listen to music.


come to think of it, oh shite, hockey tomorrow and i haven't yet washed my shin guards. I shall now. This instant. Righto!


alright. it wasn't that hard.


and YES I actually DO wash my own shin guards.
Basically the only remotely house-wifeish thing I'll ever do.


DOWN WITH HOUSEWIFEISM.


BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH


I don't like the word 'wife', btw. I don't know why.
It just sounds seems is horrible.
"I'm his wife."
That sounds old and stuffy and dumb.
At least worse than 'husband'.


Have you ever wondered-
no, that sounds wrongly phrased.
Errm.


Well sometimes I look at myself, no mirror or anything, like i just look at my hands my legs my shirt my pants and I'm all, "I can't believe this is me."


Yeah, I'm still tryna come to terms with the fact that I was born.


It's like sometimes I doubt/marvel at my own existence. It's not a matter of conceit, it's more... well... I dunno.


This is me this is me this is me typing out this is me this is me sitting on the chair at a precarious angle this is me THIS IS ME and somehow i find it strange.


It's kind of abstract.


oh shit, i've lost it.


man. twenty seven planets and a pig.