Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I said i wouldn't blog, but guess what i'm doing now?
Yeah.


Sometimes we have to grovel and make The first move because we got no choice.
pride with prejudice, oooooowhee.


Coins scattered all over my table and a poorly folded two dollar note. Grimy orange watch. Old-fashioned wallet. And you wonder why the mon-ay ain't in the wallet.


Woke up with some sort of headache. Expected, seein' as I slept at 1am+ last night with wet hair. Yes, I bathed and didn't bother to dry my hair. That tired, ehh.
Wonder how much sleep I really got. I'm still tired, dammit, with a stomachache and curry rice -ohbletch- waiting downstairs. Mmmm. I'm hungry and yet not hungry. Y'know that feeling?
Pfft. If I go on this way any longer, people are gonna think I'm on a diet.


Diets suck all the joy outta life.


HEY HEY last night I dreamt. It waint really a nightmare. Kinda fuzzy.


I dreamt that I gave my speech on the whole no-war thing. Only it wasn't in the classroom. Was in, ah, a garden. Yeah, I had to give my speech in a garden, and I's standing on a podium.


Schweet.


That bad part wasshat I got so nervous I kept missing parts of the speech. Stammers and stuff. oh, b'jove.
I gotta rehearse. After I write my speech.


GIVE ME-


oh well. Hockey warmup was tiring. more so than the actual training, anyway. And I sweep too softly.
Sweep as in, hockey sweep. Yeah.


tiredtiredtiredooowhee


Curry rice now.


NO SUH / YES SUH / ?


=X)
Take it as a blocked nose, eh?