Thursday, March 30, 2006

I should be sleeping now. But I can't.


BECAUSE THE CONCERT WAS SO EFFING WONDERFUL GOOD LOVELY SPECTACULAR. Esp. the ending. The finale. Ending part. Pure magnifique-ness. C'est incroyable!


There was harp celesta castanet drum cymbal tambourine, on top of the strings dominated orchestra.


I can't believe Kerina didn't hear the harp. hmm.


It was really nice, that glissando.


dadadadadada


There was this guy who looked eerily like my ex-tuition classmate. Chinese. But mary-anne says he's in like jc1 or 2.


Vanessa called him and anuzzer guy the dramatic duo.


B'cos they were like, really physically expressive. I don't mind that much though.
Passion is a lovely thing to express. :D


There was one girl, violin2 or viola if I'm not wrong. One of the hairs on her bow came out while she was playing. haha, when it wasn't her turn, she was busily ripping out that hair.


And the violin1s were great, of course.


The best thing's that I've found my muse, at long last.


Sort of. Inspiration, y'know?


LA.


Raise of the eyebrows. Petty smirks. Gosh, I love that.
Let's mold a hardcore kickass character.


Concert.


Now if only I didn't have to write the concert report.