Thursday, March 16, 2006

Did some chinese homework. Shall do geog... after I blog. We've completed our science proposal, an' I'm not too excited about it.


There's this funny virus-y sound coming from my computer.


sometimes we all ne-ed somebody to le-an on
I love that song song song song love.


I'm waving the French flag while donning the Anderson pinafore. Mmmm, amour.


Maybe I should put my statscounter back up. M'nah, s'too lazy to reset it, yeah yeah I'm that fussy. Highway Blues is playing, maybe afterwards some classical with pseudo-wine //cough um, ribena. HAVE SOME ESCARGOT.


My blogging style's changed, somehow. Posts've become lots shorter. Pei Hwa's got tuition in half an hour. What Child Is This is playing on my computer. Schad.


I feel like green tea and pizza and I feel as though I'm having a fever but the thermometer says 36.2. Denial, that darn thing.


They're supposed to link? oh, fo'shiz.


jazzjazzjazzjazzjazz


Feel the love!