Saturday, March 11, 2006

black is the new feminine! just something I thought of.


robyn paula amanda y'all know I usually spit out stuff I'm drinking whenever I happen to be drinking and something says something OMG funny. Happened twice at Robyn's house; was drinking vitamin c stuffs and spit it out all over the carpet, twice. I forgot what made me laugh. ^^;


Yeah anyway, it happened today again. I was finished with my curry rice at home and was drinking soup, and my mouth was totally totally totally filled with soup and my mum said something funny and I spit everything out onto the remainder of my curry rice and curry chicken and egg yolk.


It was pretty cute.


The fiesta today wasn't that boring. I wanted to do my history homework but ended up... not doing it. I got alot of books, yes yes yes yay! Titles are as shown.

The Faber Book of Nonsense Verse
The Songlines; Bruce Chatwin
The Falling Boy; David Long
Momo; Michael Ende
When We Were Gods (A Novel of Cleopatra); Colin Falconer
The Owl Service; Alan Garner
Skellig; David Almond
-a book for Paula; summat t'do with witchcraft :D -


Oh god oh god cost less than ten bucks, the whole lot. I am so lucky. It was a book haven, whee.


I kinda want to capture that magick charm of children's books that I've been severely deprived of. At least right now.


Y'know, Mrs. Goh is nice.


I'm seeing ducks in a totally new light, only it's kinda gross when one duck tries to seduce another. And crabs mightna be so bad aftrall!


My shift t'day was boring. The fun part, though, was mixing the chocolate.


After that i walked round a bit with Denise. She henna-ed my hand; my first henna ever! Y'know i'm thinking that next time if i go to a party of s'mething i don't need any hand accessories. Henna would do, on both hands, whee! So exotic, and i have a nice tribal-ish necklace to match. My dad got it from the Philippines.


I SHALL HENNA MY HANDS EVERYTIME I SEE A HENNA BOOTH.


oh and I gave Erin's cousin Yin-Rong twenty bucks worth of tickets, ahaha. B'cos i'm just that kind.


Let's evaluate my horoscope as stated in the Teens magazine.
Capricorn:
Get lots of rest to recharge.
Love: Sincerity speaks volume.
Friendship: A friend might get into a sticky situation.
Take initiative on: 3, 23
Lie low on: 8, 22
Lucky colour: White


I must admit, my horoscopes have been eerily correct on a few occasions. Forget about evaluating this. It's sososo ambiguous.


My sister went to sng for the fiesta, just for a couple of hours, and she bought two tea eggs and brought them home. She ate one for dinner and left the other one for me.


Taste good.


My mum wants to get me a camera tomorrow. I'm feelin' guilty.
Maybe i'd better show her my results tonight so she might change her mind about the camera.