Monday, March 13, 2006

I. LOVE. KITTENS.


Yeah.
http://www.gildemeister-usa.com/critter%20images/stalking-kitten.jpg


omgomg isn't it so cute you just wanna eat it?


With sauce, darlin'.


Oh, and y'know the clock I mentioned, it's a chess clock.


prettyprettypretty.


My sound system is temporarily down, so i can't listen to music. I want to read something of Karl Marx's.


don't you just love his name? Karl Marx.


Ker-ahl Marx. Sexy.


Do the whole Italian accent thing. =D


Mm. I don't really like my hockey juniors. Don't know why.
I sound all petty and bitchy and unreasonable and mean and horrible and stuffs but I don't like my hockey juniors!


They're very weird. runawayrunaway


As in me!


Um. Well, i don't like them. Je prefere mes seniors.


OMG YES MY SOUND SYSTEM IS BACK UP AGAIN WOOT!


I like the name Eliot. Think think, Eliot Duboir. Elliot would do.


I don't like people who can't spell.


Avril Lavigne.
Better than that wannabe prep!


Such a short blog post.


So I walked under a bus
I got hit by a train
Keep falling in love
which is kinda the same
I've sunk out at sea
Crashed my car, gone insane
And it felt so good
I wanna do it again


Talking about mothers...
I never want to get married. :3
Somehow it turns one into a naggy, grumpy grouch and I don't want to turn into a naggy grumpy grouch.
And thus I shall never get married.
Be-sides!
I don't need a piece of paper to prove my love for whoever.
Self-assurance, thassall it is.


LET ARTHUR GETCHA!
Arthur Itis.
Wonder if i'll be able to garden when he comes.
I can't see no beauty no more.
Take me to Scotland Ireland Spain Sweden France Italy Germany Switzerland Portugal Finland Norway Hungary Rumania Bulgaria. And I shall see.


new york new york


At the age of 18 i shall attend NS. I'll go to Boston to study when i'm ready for university.
Then it's all the way down up down up, baby.


Cue overture.


Begin!