Saturday, March 04, 2006

'tis 10.28 in the morning and Allstar is rockin' my computer.


Loud. I shall not lower the volume. And I have to wake my mum.


We-ell, I just did. I haven't done my French homework yet and I think I shall study Science during class.


E minor fugue pwns. Bach worship!


Mm, yet again.


I slept at 11/12+ and awoke at bout 8.30am. I'm needin' less and less sleep these days.


Shite, I want a new blog layout but I can't decide.


I'm looking through my pupils diary now, and I just figured i need to get a vocab book.


I can never remember something I force myself to memorize.


Oh gosh, heart sprint. I just figured...


Well, Badinerie now! I have that ringtone but never knew it was by Bach till I downloaded a shitload of his songs from www.classical.net/music.


Opprobrium. I forgot what that means. Wait a moment, my non-existent reader. Oh yes, i can't believe i forgot what it means.


I'm sick of Badinerie.


woot go ashlee!


Ashlee Simpson pwns. :evil:


Well like I said, i had to wake up my mum. For once the roles are reversed.


Vocabulary always sooths my mind, because i love checking the dictionary. heck, i love reading the dictionary. mehahha.


Cheryl hasn't updated her blog, the evil prick!


I just realized the RGS people seem to have rather weird names.


And i swear that i shall master congruency and similarity by sunset tomorrow.


I need a hug.