Sunday, March 19, 2006

So now we have to do this word verification every time we want to blog?
fu-nevermind.
Maybe it's temporary.
Or maybe it's just me. :


I'm feeling much better, anyway, after green tea (yes, one whole can, not the loser-ish packet, whee) and the fact that I've completed all my homework.


oh yes, you heard me right. All of it.


*cough*lying*cough*


Gragh, well, 2 chinese questions left (which I'm gonna do right after I complete this blog post) and cme, which I'll do... sometime tonight. Or tomorrow. Either way it won't matter.


Oh yes, and half a page of an exercise of interrupted cadences, for piano theory.
But that's fun.
If only I can find my pencil.
I cannot stand doing theory homework in pen.
Just a quirk.
Not that I like theory homework in the first place.


I kept coughing today. The funny thing's that I'm not sick at all. I just... keep coughing! You know, those tiny small coughs that happen every 30 seconds. I had a horrible sore throat this morning, but it went away by 11am.


I know.


I'd know.


I remember we watched a sex ed video in p6. The whole puberty thing.
I was just reminded of it, for some reason.
See. Now I've forgotten why.


you just gotta love avril lavigne.