Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my shit

I can't do question 15 of exercise 4b.
Nor question 14.
But the rest are fine.
*coughcheckedtheanswersatthebackcough*
but then, who doesn't?


Did pretty well for the lit test. Would've gotten full marks if I made more references to the passage, accordin' to Mrs. Sushilla. haha NO, I'm not aiming for full marks, at least I wasn't when I did the test. All I really want to do is get a good score.


I mean, who's all 'hey, I wanna get full marks' when they start doing a test? bleh, most people just wish they'll do well, or that they'd pass.


Mehmehmehmehmeh.
I don't want to give my speech tomorrow.
I'm going to edit it quite a bit, and frankly, I think I shall speak in a semi-monotone, a dearth of passion a speech like mine requires, and in a voice that's too soft.


Macbeth.
Funny, when suddenly those characters suddenly sprout a face and body. They used to be glorified, physically-anonymous people screaming and weeping in plays written centuries ago, but now that faces have been put to these people...


there's a sense of shyness, almost.


I mean, you know, when we watched the movie today in the drama studio.

Words provide a safe haven for the insecure.
Not that they can't provide safe havens for those not insecure.


Iris by GooGooDolls is a nice song. nothing to do with the lyrics, this time. I like the song.


And I just love GooGooDolls and FortMinor and Gwen Stefani and Heather Headley and lots and lots of other artistes like Avril Lavigne etc. The list goes on. There're so many amazingly talented people out there.


Like Wade Robson, or something.
my new idol. (:
sort of.


The OC main characters are all ugly, except for Marissa. That's, err, Mischa Barton right? Or something? dang, I don't like getting names wrong.



I've stopped disliking the total storybook-clicheness of Pussycat Dolls now.
After that totally awesome song. :whee:
I've forgotten the title, but the tune still rings rings rings rings in my head.


Macaw, yay! Me.


andandand-


All the girls stomp your feet like this