Monday, March 06, 2006

My gosh, blogger is seriously lagging these days. No, wait, pro'ly just my computer.


meh!


post 501.


I don't know why i'm blogging since i should really be studying science, yeah, again. I feel particularly lazy lethargic fingers ignoring punctuation and capitalization. yeah.


RED BLOOD CELLS OH FREAKING GOD.


-turns off the radio-


I'm in one of those moody, well, moods, where my blog posts seem boring (yes, i know they ARE boring but heck) even to me and i can't stand any form of music.


I can't stand phagocytes either, however you spell that. heck i don't even have strength to type properly; have to keep backspacing.


maybe I'm just tired.


I want to sleep but I can't.


-gonksnooze-


Congruence and similarity, can someone explain?


then i remember that the only way to improve in maths is to practise practise practise.


I need tuition.


I passed my Maths test by 2 marks.


17/30


oh yeah oh yeah, 'tis the girl Mrs. Sushilla calls intelligent.


mmphr.